Internship - Marseille
onTracks is a start-up that develops a brand new and innovative GPS sports watch. Who has never felt "upset" to have his eyes fixed on his smartphone, his watch, his GPS ... during his travels or when practicing his passion? Us! You! In fact everybody...This is why we have created an intuitive guiding watch, that allows you to be guided without having to look at a map or listen to the instructions of a voice guide.
Broadly speaking, the concept is the following :
Our product is comprised of 2 connected bracelets and a mobile application. Do you like running? Riding your bike ? Perfect ! So you get on your bike and connect the bracelets: one on the left wrist, the other on the right wrist. Select on the onTracks app the track or path you want to perform, put your phone in your pocket or your bag and let's go! You are guided by vibrations to the left or right to know when to turn.
This product is intended for all outdoor activities (jogging, hiking, trail, mountain biking) but also for 2-wheeled users in the city, as well as the simple tourist visiting Barcelona for a weekend. It's simple, new and effective!
onTracks was selected by the French Tech to be present at the CES of Las Vegas, and won an award at the Outdoor Show (Germany). We are part of the Outdoor Sport Valley incubator (Annecy Base Camp), the Pfactory incubator (tech domain) and IGN incubator (mapping).
For the next edition of CES Las Vegas 2019, onTracks has just been awarded an "Award Innovation", an internationally recognized award.
Okay, we have already said too much, so if you want to know more....you HAVE to join us !
To support the development of onTracks and launching the commercialization of our GuideWatches, we are looking for talented individuals to help us to boost onTracks brand building ! Especially to give all the visibility and the best to our watch. You will be directly reporting to the Communication and Marketing Manager.
Your mission will be to work in close collaboration with the Marketing / Digital team as well as the technical teams, on various topics:
- Project monitoring and realization of communication tools for our product: realization of demonstration videos, websites, specific mini websites, blogs ...
- Carry out direct marketing actions (emailings, newsletters ...), data analyzing and reporting,
- Crowdfunding campaign management, from definition to implementation,
- Create presentation supports (commercial brochures, video tutorials ...),
- Manage onTracks social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram ...),
- Development of an onTracks community, which is essential for our product,
- Participate in the organization of events (special OP, exhibitions, users/community meeting, presentation days ...),
- Create internal communication supports,
- Assist the Marketing Manager in various missions. Definition and reflection on the launch of new products (market study, specifications, UX, project management ...),
Above all, we are looking for a curious person, eager to learn new things every day and that is not afraid to leave his comfort zone! But otherwise, like any start-up we are looking for "the rare pearl":
- Good knowledge of social networks,
- Mastery of digital tools,
- Appeal and skills for digital project management,
- Good mastery in the design of editorial content,
- Knowledge of tools for traffic generation and web traffic analysis: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, emailing,
- Appeal for digital design, ergonomics interface, UX. (Basic skills of Photoshop / or Illustrator tools is a plus)
- An outdoor sports sensitivity is important ...
- A small geeky side does not scare us...quite the contrary !
- Language: English (desired)
4-5 years post-secondary education, with a real knowledge of the main marketing and communication tools necessary for the successful completion of a communication plan. Your curiosity and openness allow you to work on a wide variety of issues (targets, products, technologies).
You have real initiative strengths, teamwork and organization skills. Wishing to position onTracks quickly on the Anglo-Saxon market, a level of quality English is a plus. Ambitious, you want to participate in an extraordinary entrepreneurial adventure and contribute to the creation of a connected object with great international potential ? If you recognize yourself, we have a job for you !
We share our premises with other startups, but we have dedicated offices.
We are located in Marseille, near the Prado beach. It allows us to go running (if you want to of course !) from time to time on the seaside (without any pressure, cool, we are not marathoners). We often have lunch together on our terrace which is sunny more than 300 days a year. Free unlimited coffee (grain machine).
Job Type: Internship
If you are interrested, please forward your CV and your cover letter to the following email : afreliger[at]ontracks.co