The society onTracks, concerned rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all these treatments, the aims pursued by them as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can better exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site : https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (here in after "the site") :
1.2 Publisher (here in after "publisher") :
onTracks SAS to the capital of 33 300 €
Whose head office is located: 444 rue Paradis 13008 Marseille
Represented by Philippe Leca , in his capacity as President
Registered with the RCS Marseille 819 372 475
Phone number : 0491719394
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (here in after "the host"):
onTracks is hosted by ovh , whose head office is located OVH Address 13000 MarseilleOVH.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not imply acceptance of use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site Management
For the good management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- remove any information that may interfere with its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site to update.
Article 5 - Responsabilites
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including viral attacks via the Internet. You are also only responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher can not be held responsible in case of lawsuits against you:
- because of the use of the site or any accessible service via Internet ;
- because of non-compliance by you with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it.
If the publisher were subject to an amicable or judicial procedure in Because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by the users any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way his decision. In the event that the publisher grants his authorization, this one is in all cases only temporary and can be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the publisher. Any accessible information via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content in the link.
Article 7 - Collection and protection Datas
Your data is collected by the company onTracks.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is reputed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- When creating a personalized account and for optimal use of the product marketed by onTracks : First name, address, email, num of such land or mobile, e date of birth, height, weight, gender)
- Financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, the latter records financial data relating to the credit card of the user.
Article 8 - Droit d’accès, de rectification et de déréférencement de vos données
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights: :
• the right of access : they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user to verify its accuracy;
• the right of rectification : if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
• the right to delete data : users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
• the right to limit treatment : Users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD;
• lthe right to oppose data processing : users can object to their data are processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR;
• the right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address : 444 rue Paradis, 13008 Marseille
Or by email, at : email@example.com specifying the object : RGPD.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid ID card and include the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant.
The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This One month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
Moreover, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend you to contact us Firstly before filing a claim with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from the users aims at providing the services of the Platform, improving them and maintaining a secure environment. The legal basis of the treatments is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows :
- User access and use of the Platform ;
- management of operation and optimization of the Platform ;
- implementation of a user support ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
- customization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware ( malicious softwares or malware) and security incident management ;
- management of any disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform stores your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we do not have no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases :
-- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted ;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public ;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data ;
- when the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in connection with the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character ;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish, please click on the following link : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for marketing purposes, if you do not wish, please click on the following link : email@example.com
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a " cookie " ?
A "cookie" Or plotter is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). By browsing this site, " Cookies From the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of « Cookies " will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said Cookies ". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you .
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics : to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows Manage Google tags
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords campaign tracking tool ;
- Facebook connect : allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows to like , share, comment on the content with a Facebook account ;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button : makes it easy to share and display Twitter content;
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on using, managing, and deleting " Cookies For any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and product representation
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a attribution of specific competence stemming from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact Us
For any question, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org .